তৃতীয় শ্রেণির ইংরেজি বিষয়ের ৬০ নম্বরের মডেল প্রশ্ন। class three english model question.

 Model Question

Class:  Three

Subject: English

Time: 2 hours

Full Marks: 60

তৃতীয় শ্রেণির ইংরেজি বিষয়ের ৬০ নম্বরের মডেল প্রশ্ন। three english model question.

Read the text and answer the following questions 1,2 and 3.

I’m Tisha. I’m a student. I’m in class 3. There are four people in my family. My mother is a teacher. My father is a banker. My brother is two years old.

1. Write the correct answers- 1×5=5 

a.The student’s name is-

i) Riya    ii) Mim    iii) Tisha     iv) Luna

b.Tisha is in class-

i) 2      ii) 3      iii) 4     iv) 1

c.Tisha’s mother is a-

i) Teacher ii) Doctor iii) Housewife iv) Police

d. Her father is a –

i) Pilot      ii) Driver       iii) Farmer     iv) Banker

e. How many people are there in her family?

i) Four     ii) Three     iii) Two      iv) One

2. Fill in the blanks.      1×5=5                                                                                           

a) I’m………………….

b) I’m in ……………...3.

c) There are …………… people in my family.

d) My mother is a………..

e) My brother is…………. years old.

3. Answer the following questions. 2×5=10

a) What is the girl’s name?

b) What does Tisha’s mother do?

C) What does Tisha’s father do?

d) How old is her brother?

e) What class are you in?

4. Re-arrange the words to make meaningful sentences. 1×5=5

a) up/ stand.                                                                                      

b. you/are/how?

c) old/ years/8/I’m.

d) the/to/go/board.

E. teacher/he/an/is/English.

5. Make sentences (any five)  1×5=5

Class, Teacher, Old, Live, Flag, Morning

6. Correct the sentences using capital letters and punctuation marks.   2×5=10

a) what is your name?

b) my name is ratul

c) i’m eight years old

d) rahin is bangladeshi

e) Hello, Mrs fareha

7.Write the missing numbers.1×5=5


81....8284...86...88......

8. Write the name of the first six months in English. 5                                                                                                                                 

9. Write a simple composition about “Your Family.”  5  

10. Read the following clues and fill in the blanks. 1×5=5 


breakfastlinetreelatefootballmyself

a) Stand in a…………  .

b) We play………  .

c) Eat your……..   .

d) Crow lives in a………  .

e) Cat gets up……….  .

Post a Comment

0 Comments