Class: Two, Subject: English, Model Question.


Model Question
Class: Two, Subject : English
Time: 2 Hours           
Model Question  Class: Two, Subject : English
                                                                       Full marks : 100

1. Write the small letters (a to z) 10

2. Write the name of the picture. 2×5=10


3. Make words by letter. 2×5=10
  M, O, L, K, J

4. Write the numbers in word (1-10) 10

5. Answer the following question. (from 5 to 2) 2×5=10
  a. What’s your name?                   
  b. How old are you?
  c) Where does a tiger live?
  d) Where does a fox live?
  e) What do you do in the night?


6. Complete the meaningful word by using letter.  2×5=10
           
e
o
q
i
u

a) be.......r,      b) T.......ger,   c) M.........nkey,
d) H......t,        e) F........t       

7. Court and write numbers: 10









a) .................triangles.
b) ...........rectangles.
c) ..........squares.
d) ...........circles.

8. Write the name of your English book.  10



9. Complete with your information. 10
My name is ................ In the morning, I ...............my face. I...........my breakfast. Then I .............my teeeth. I........to school.


10. Re-arrange the rhyme. 10
I like you!                               
My names Lucky                   
Colour me blue                       
I am round.

Post a Comment

0 Comments