তৃতীয় শ্রেণির ইংরেজি বিষয়ের ১০০ নম্বরের মডেল প্রশ্ন। class three english model question.

 Model Question

Class:  Three

Subject: English

Time: 2 hours

Full Marks: 60

তৃতীয় শ্রেণির ইংরেজি বিষয়ের ১০০ নম্বরের মডেল প্রশ্ন। class three english model question.

Hello! I’m Jerin. I’m 8 years old. I’m in class three at Modonpur Primary School. I live with my family in Mohonpur.

1. Write the answer on the answer paper.  1x5=5

a) What is the girl’s name?

(i) Sabrin (ii) Jerin (iii) Tahia (iv) Fariha

b) How old is she?

(i) five (ii) six (iii) seven (iv) eight

c) Where does she live?

(i) Dhaka (ii) Sylhet (iii) Modonpur (iv) Mirpur

d) What class is Jerin in?

(i) 4 (ii) 5 (iii) 6 (iv) 3

e) I am short form is.......

(i) I’m (ii) I am (iii) I are (iv) I was

2. Match the words in column A with their meaning in Column B two extra meanings are given in Column B.    1x5=5


Column A

Column B

a) Age

i) Home

b) House

ii) Old

c) Parents

iii) Exercise

d) Practice

iv) Father and mother

e) Fine

v) Live

 

vi) Good

 

Vii) Mother and sister

3. Write true or false.                                                                                                                                                        1x5=5

a) Jerin is in class 4.

b) She lives with her family.

c) She is 9 years old.

d) Her name is Jerin.

e) She lives in Mohonpur.

4. Answer the following questions in a sentence or sentences.  2x5=10

a) Who is Jerin?

b) What is her school’s name?

c) Where does her family live?

d) How old is Jerin?

e) What is the girl’s name?

5. Write five sentences about yourself.  10

Read the text and answer the questions on 6, 7, 8

I am Tazim. I am eight years old. I go to school. My school’s name is Chatipara Government Primary School. It was established in 1915. It is situated in Gokarna Union at Chatipara. There are 301 students in our school. There are 170 boys and 131 girls in our school. There are one acting head master and five assistant teachers in our school. It has four class room and on office room in our school. My acting head master name is Md. Sayedul Hoque. It has a large playground, a tube-well and a wash block. Our school begins at 9:00 am to 4:15 pm. All the teachers are also very gentle. They love us very much. I am proud of my school.

6. Write true or false.  1x5=5

a) The boy’s name is Tazim.

b) He is 9 years old.

c) Tazim goes to Chatipara Government Primary School.

d) It was established in 1915.

e) It is situated at Chatipara.

7. Answer the questions.    2x5=10

a) What’s Tazim’s school’s name?

b) What’s his Union’s name?

c) How many students are there in his school?

d) What is his acting head master name?

e) Write two sentences about his school?

8. Write a letter to your friend about Tazim’s school. 10

9. Make five WH questions from the given sentences write who, what, when, where, why, which and how using the under linked word/words.   2X5=10

1. I am fine.

2. Sabrin is 8 years old.

3. Karim gets up at 6 o’clock.

4. I live in Patanisher.

5. My name is Alvi.

10. Rearrange the words in appropriate order to make meaningful sentences. 1x5=5

a) are, you, how?

b) meet, nice, you, to.

c) oodg

d) am, I , Fine.

e) bye, good.

11. Raeding Text (Oral)   5

I am a cat. I get up early in the morning. Then I wash my body. I am clean animal. I drink milk.

12. Make sentences ( Any five)   1x5=5

student, old, class, like, fine, good, go

13. English to Bengali:   1x5=5

a) How are you?

b) I am in class 3.

c) I am a student.

d) Thank you.

e) Good bye.

14. Bengali to English:   1x5=5

a) আমি বিদ্যালয়ে যাই।

b) তোমার বয়স কত?

c) আমি ক্রিকেট খেলি।

d) তোমার নাম কী?

e) আমি পড়ি।

15. You want to members of Nurul’s Spoken English Club. Now below the form fill up.  5

1. Name:......................................................

2. Father’s Name:........................................

3. Mother’s Name:......................................

4. Age:..........................................................

5. Class:........................................................

6. Date of birth: ..........................................


Post a Comment

0 Comments